KN95 Face Masks
per case of 30 masks
$3.50 per mask
Qty 2,500+ or Recurring Order
If you are looking for more than 2,500 masks or a consistent amount each month, please request a bulk quote. Sold Out? you can also use the bulk quote form to order and we will let you know our current lead times.
Face Mask Overview
An KN95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The 'KN95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95 percent of very small (0.3 microns) test particles. If properly fitted, the filtration capabilities of KN95 respirators exceed those of face masks.
- Blocks at least 95% of airborne particles >0.3 microns
- Manufactured with high-efficiency filter materials
- Effectively block smog, virus and bacteria
- The protection effect can last 8-10 hours.
- 4-PLY NON-WOVEN: 4-Layers of protection include a Non-Woven Inner Layer, Meltblown Filter, Hot Air Cotton Filter, and Non-Woven Outer Shell.
- FORM FITTING: The flexible nose guard is designed to provide a custom fit to ensure a soft and comfortable fit to reduce skin irritation while the stretchable braided ear bands ensure comfort over long periods of wear time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The vertical folding design and overall lightweight structure make this mask easy to store and carry.
Please note: KN95 masks are NOT NIOSH approved N95 masks. The CDC has recently stated that KN95 masks may be suitable alternative when Niosh N95 masks are not available. We do carry N95 masks.
All sales are final. DUE TO SANITARY CONCERNS NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.