N95 Respirator Mask
per case of 1,000
N95 NIOSH Approved Protective Medical Mask High Filtration
The N95 mask is a protective face mask is designed to reduce exposure to airborne particles and is effective against particulate aerosols free of oil ≥ 95%. This breathable design doesn’t collapse against the mouth, making breathing easier for medical personal.
🥇SUPERIOR PROTECTION🥇NIOSH approved respirator mask, Quality and Reliability of personal protective equipment (NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-6973).
💨BREATH EASILY💨 Our premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
👩🏼⚕️ADVANCED FIT👨🏽⚕️ The folded design fits securely around the mouth and nose while the nosepiece can be shaped easily along your nose to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
🏆COMFORT ALL DAY🏆 The design promotes a greater comfort and seal than traditional masks or respirators. The soft surface material gives you a first class experience, and the inner urethane foam gives added comfort to the wearer. Elastic ear-loop: with good elastic ear-loop, which can be adjusted its tightness; One size for most adult men or women.
👩🏼⚕️MANY USES 🚑 Surgical, Personal Protection, Construction, Home Improvement, Cleaning, Mowing, Gardening, and DIY Projects 20-PACK. Suitable for personal daily health protection: these masks are designed to keep away smoke, debris, residue and dusts from you
N95 Respirator NIOSH Approved High Filtration 20 Pack (minimum order qty 1,000 masks)
- The L-188 N95 Particulate Respirator Mask is foldable and easy to store and can adapt well to the wearer’s facial features.
- The mask is NIOSH certified and so functionalities such as penetration, breathing resistance and strap strength meets the standards set by NIOSH.
- As per NIOSH standards, N95 approved masks filters at least 95% of particles at a particle size of 0.3 micron.
- The respirator comes with a padded nose-piece offering perfect fit and a latex-free elastic headband reducing discomfort.
- Wide applications: can be applied in electronic manufacturing, dust-free workshops, catering services, food processing, schools, motorcycles, beauty, environmental cleaning, public occasions and many other uses.
Please note that actual product packaging may differ.
All sales are final. DUE TO SANITARY CONCERNS NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
How many certifications does the manufacture have?
NIOSH N95, CE EN149 FFP1,FFP2,FFP3, AS/NZS 1716 P1, P2
How long will the disposable mask last?
Disposable dust masks are designed for single use only, after each wearing they should be discarded. A single use should not exceed 8 hours. However the mask may not last this long in heavy concentrations of hazard.
What are the Limitations of Harley dust mask/ particulate respirator ?
- The N95 respirator cannot be used if there is oil or toxic substances in the atmosphere.
- The N95 respirators do not allow much oxygen inside; hence persons with lung diseases cannot use them.
- The N95 respirator should also not be worn if the atmospheric oxygen content is less than 19.5%.
- Even normal adults may find it difficult to use the N95 respirators for long periods of time because of the difficulty in breathing and achieving a tight fit, the N95 respirator is not advisable for young children, according to the FDA's report on the masks and respirators.
For NIOSH-approved respirators, the type of approval will be printed on the respirator itself. Consumers can also verify that approval has indeed been given by visiting the NIOSH website.
What is the function of active carbon on the dust mask?
The main function is reducing the peculiar smell on the atmosphere.
How to dispose the used Harley N95 respirators?
Avoid direct contact with the used respirators. Put them in a plastic bag which is carefully wrapped up and disposed in a covered refuse container.